For more information on FRSIS 2013, please click on these links :-
- Guide Book (NEW)
- Attire Specifications (MUST READ)
- Transportation to SSP for Locals and Teacher Accompanying (NEW)
- Invitation Letter for Locals With Fee Information (NEW)
- Invitation Letter
- Itinerary (NEW)
- Parallel Sessions Guidelines
- Sub Theme for Local Delegates
- Presentations Guidelines
PARALLEL SESSIONS 1 & 2
POWER POINT PRESENTATION
- Each team is given 8 minutes to present their power point presentation (Office 2007). The presentation must consist of observation of your country’s initiatives and own suggestions and aspirations towards going green.
- One or two presenters have to be in front of the audience and may take turn or help each other during the presentation. Method of presentation is up to team’s creativity and minimal props (small and hand carried) are allowed if desired.
- The technical assistant for the team has to standby and be responsible for the running of the power point presentation projected on screen.
- A desktop is provided at the venue of the parallel sessions and the usage of personal laptop at this time is not needed.
- Thus, the presentation must be saved in a CD and is to be handed during registration on the arrival day.
- If the team would like to make changes to the presentation, the new CD must be submitted to the Secretariat Room latest by 3.00 p.m on 22nd March 2013 (a day before parallel sessions). The Secretariat will use the CD submitted during registration if no new CD is received until 3 pm on 22nd March (Friday).
- Only 12 randomly selected rapporteurs are needed to jot down important notes during the parallel sessions. The chosen rapporteurs will be notified during the symposium and will be guided by facilitators.
QUESTION & ANSWER
- After the 8 minutes presentation, each team is required to select and answer 2 questions from the audience. The questions are to be answered by presenter(s)
- Each team will be assessed in overall subject matter, delivery and knowledge portrayed during presentation as well as Q & A session.
- The best presentation from each sub-theme is required to represent during plenary session.
- The plenary session will be held at Dewan Puteri Perdana, Sekolah Seri Puteri.
Each team is required to bring one laptop for the preparation of the presentation. A locker compartment for safekeeping with charging facility will be provided for each team.
ALL TEAMS ARE TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LAPTOP SAFEKEEPING. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PERSONAL LAPTOPS OR ANY OTHER BELONGINGS
- Please fill in the flight itinerary form here by 6 March 2013. If you still haven’t bought your flight ticket, kindly inform us via email.
- To all international Teacher Advisors, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scanned copy of your passport information page by 7 Mac 2013. This is required by our government for formalities. Students’ passport copies are not necessary.
Your co-operation is highly appreciated.